10 June 2016

Happy Birdie Birthday hubby..

Sharing my CAS Birthday card I made for hubby who was 75 on Wed.
I have some catching up to do before I reach him..lol
When I make a CAS card I so want to add MORE..lol I have restrained myself
on this one. Image is T/Holtz crazy bird stamp & die, coloured with my trusty
Prisma pencils, the little hat is a Clearly Besotted stamp, Balloons are a
Clearly Besotted die.  Simple matt & layer design onto a 6x6x scallop card base.
Sentiment is comp. generated.. We didn't do anything special just a quite day at home..

Brian B.day
challs for my card are
Simon Says Stamp wed chall  Fathers day/for a guy
Alphabet chall H is for Hand coloured image
Try it on Tuesday  It’s al about HIM
Crafty Boots chall Masculine cards
OLLCB  One for the Boys

Thanks for stopping by today.

Photobucket

12 comments:

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Super image hun great colours xxx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Oh what a sweet little bird and it is wonderfully coloured Christine. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Janice said...

I love these birds! Perfect CAS cars and beautifully coloured, Jx

Mrs Beez said...

Perfect man card but still cute at the same time. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and sweet card Christine
Gr Karin

Pat said...

Lovely card, great image and super design, thanks for playing along at Alphabet Challenge.

Pat xx

Marjut said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

Tammy said...

This is adorable, I love that TH bird and the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x

Gayatri said...

How sweet? LOVE your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :) Gayatri xx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Christine, This is a great card for your Hubby, hope he enjoyed his birthday.
Hope you are well,
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril xx

Michelle J M said...

A fabulous card for a male, it made me smile! Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

cotnob said...

This is a super card Christine, such a fun image and great CAS design.
I hope your hubby enjoyed his Birthday.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x