2 March 2015

SPRING is in the air! with HMFMC'#189

hmbannerspring

Well we hope SPRING is nearly here.. @ House Mouse & Friends chall
our talented teamie Tracy  is our hostess for “SPRING IS IN THE AIR”
Dont forget you also have the option of Anything goes so what ever you have you can use..
House Mouse/Happy Hopper or Gruffie stamps. CD roms or Decoupage all count..
We have 2 new Guest Designers joining us for March/April Lori/Wendy welcome ladies..

Whenever I think of SPRING Lilac comes to mind here in the UK, nothing  smells like a
fresh Lilac sprig from the garden..mmmm! I decided to go for SPRING colours in my
design paper so chose this 1st edition paper with the soft Lilac & SPRING green colour combo.
Gruffie stamp I used is “Lilac Bouquet” KR1050 coloured with markers & prisma pencils..
SB labels 34 dies to frame image, magnolia swirl flourish, tonic B/fly die, ribbon & gems
from stash..

HM #189
Our generous sponsor for this chall is

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront
Simon Says Stamp is generously giving away a RANDOM ASSORTEMENT of
some of their Premium Dye Ink Pads to one very lucky player!
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront
Thank you so much to our generous sponsor..

++++++
 we also have a TEAM prize of this super cute mousey stamp for ONE lucky winner..


challs for my card are
Fun with Shapes  Spring flowers
The paper Players  SPRING
Simon Says Stamp wed. chall Anything goes
We Do Doobadoo chall Spring/Greens

Thanks for stopping by checkout the DT’s stunning inspiration at
House Mouse & Friends Mon chall.   hope you can join us..

Photobucket
HMDT Signature Large photo HMDTKDHM.gif

20 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Christine I love this color combo and the image also. Sweet card with your flowers and papers. Have a fun day.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Gorgeous image! Gorgeous colours and that ribbon is making me think of a certain well known brand of chocolate - slurp! The colour is SO beautiful. Lx

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Christine!! Your colours are so striking...beautifully coloured image!! The lilacs look so authentic (trying out new words here...lol)!!! I think lilacs are probably my most favourite flower as their smell is so fresh and beautiful!! I love that big perfect bow!!! Have a most wonderful day Christine!!
Take care,
Beth

Unknown said...

Oooh Mummy this is gorgeous - love those vibrant lilacs and that lush bow too. Love it.
hugs
Dawn xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and gorgeous card Christine
Gr Karin

Lori Kobular said...

Oh how I love Lilacs!! And your card is beautiful, how adorable is that Gruffie sniffing the wonderful smell of Lilacs!

Snoopy said...

I can almost smell the lilacs from here. I just love this beautifully colored image and those papers are fabulous! This card gives me hope that Spring might indeed be right around the corner. So lovely!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

America said...

Love your BEAUTIFUL colors and amazing coloring of this fun image. That gorgeous looking ribbon adds so much for a truly stunning Gruffies card! Awesome work Teamie!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Christine :-) Gruffie is adorable and the papers and colours are perfect :-)
I love lilacs, when I was little this lovely 'old' man ( he was probably about 30 yrs old, but old to me when I was 6, lol ) used to give me a bunch of lilacs every day when they were in season, for me to give to my teacher :-) this image always invokes such happy memories :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Christine, a lovely design and stunning colour scheme.........I love the beautifully coloured cute Gruffie and fabulous details!!!
I used to have a Lilac before I went to Germany - now I'm back I searching for a new one!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Lin said...

I hope to be smelling some spring flowers soon, too, Christine! This is darling! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

laurie said...

This is so sweet! That image is adorable. Thanks for playing along with the "think spring" challenge at The Paper Players!

Sue said...

Christine, beautiful coloring and love the purple papers. Love lilacs, and can't wait until Spring has my lilac bush in full bloom, makes the whole house smell great!

Hugs
Sue

Dorte said...

Love the colours they are so perfect for this cute Gruffie.....beautiful bow,
hugs Dorte

coops said...

so gorgeous christine.stunning colours and i love the sweet bear ;D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Christine, such an adorable image and gorgeous bow - you have chosen such pretty papers and colours.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Great card and the bow is so fantastic!
Thanks for joining us at fwsam.

Hugs Ivi

Diane said...

Great spring card Christine, that gruffie sure is enjoying the lilac !!

hugs Diane xx

Tracy said...

Hi Christine
This is gorgeous, beautiful colouring and I love the design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pulsatilla said...

WOW - your card is very beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at fwSAM!!! hugs, ANDREA